Truffle oil is one of my absolute favs! I love a good truffle burger or a basket of truffle fries. I have even enjoyed some really good truffle mac and cheese.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
What is Truffle Aioli
It’s a sauce made of mayo, white truffle, garlic, and lemon juice. I like to add Greek yogurt to thicken it up a little bit and to add protein.
The sauce can be used on roasted vegetables, sandwiches, or as a dipping sauce.
Are Truffles Mushrooms?
Technically, no. They are a fungus found in the woods (similar to mushrooms) but they are not found above ground like mushrooms.
Truffle oil is amazing to cook with. This is a quick and easy aioli dipping sauce that can be whipped up in a few minutes.
Recipes to Pair With the Sauce
Air Fryer French Fries
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
Keto Salmon Patties
Low-Carb Garlic Truffle Oil Aioli
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/4 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white truffle oil
- water Optional to thin the sauce if needed.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix and blend well.
- If the sauce is too thick for your liking, use water to thin it out.
- Refrigerate in air tight container after serving.