This post is sponsored by Pepperidge Farm, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
These juicy grilled burgers with pineapple tropical salsa are the perfect summer cookout recipe. These burgers are marinated with burger seasoning, Worcestershire, and kosher salt for ultimate flavor. This recipe also includes tips on how to host the ultimate summer BBQ.
With Memorial Day past us, summer is in full swing. My pool opened this past weekend and I am looking forward to a lot of fun days in the sun! BBQ hosting is my agenda as well. I love to entertain and I love to host a nice cookout.
Fourth of July will be here before you know it. So I decided to share my hacks for hosting the ultimate BBQ.
Hacks to hosting the ultimate BBQ:
• Plan a menu with a full spread of amazing food. I usually go for burgers, grilled chicken, ribs, potato salad, fresh salad, and vegetable trays. There are so many main and side dishes to choose from.
• Provide a variety of condiments for guests, i.e. ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce (sweet and spicy flavors), ranch dip, salad dressings, etc.
• Prepare large servings of iced tea or punch.
• Decide on if paper plates or standard dinner flatware will be used. If you are strapped for time, paper plates will save a load of time during the clean-up process.
My secret to amazing burgers:
• SEASONING Burgers have to be seasoned well in order to taste good. I like to use burger seasoning, BBQ seasoning, kosher salt and Worcestershire sauce. This combination of seasonings produces immense flavor.
• Toast the buns on the grill. This will allow the buns to soak up some that grilled flavor.
• Get creative with toppings. I created this tropical salsa burger recipe because regular burgers can get boring. I like to spice it up from time to time.
• Do not overcook the burgers. Grilled burgers are typically finished cooking in no time. When grilling a full spread of meat, I usually save the burgers for last for this reason.
For this recipe, I used Pepperidge Farm® Hamburger Buns. These buns are the perfect size for juicy burgers and toast up nicely on the grill!
These buns have no high fructose corn syrup and contain no artificial flavors. That’s a huge win!
I picked them up at my local grocer. Click here to find a list of available grocers in your area that carry the buns.
Every burger deserves a bun baked with pride! I just showed you how I Respect The Bun®! Now I want you to visit this link to find more grilling recipes and to learn how you can enter to win $ for sharing how you Respect The Bun®!
Juicy Grilled Burgers with Pineapple Tropical Salsa
These juicy grilled burgers with tropical salsa are the perfect summer cookout recipe. These burgers are marinated with burger seasoning, Worcestershire, and kosher salt for ultimate flavor. This recipe also includes tips on how to host the ultimate summer BBQ.
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon burger seasoning
- kosher salt
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup diced pineapple I prefer fresh or thawed frozen
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ jalapeno finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper finely sliced into strips
- ½ lime juice of
Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Chill the salsa in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, Worcestershire, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste until well blended.
Shape the mixture into 4 patties. Place the burgers on the grill on medium-high heat.
Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until the burgers have reached your desired doneness.
Check the inside of the burgers to determine if they have finished cooking. You can stick a knife or fork in the center to examine the color.
Place the Pepperidge Farm® Hamburger Buns on the grill and toast the buns for 1-2 minutes.
Assemble the burgers on the bun with the salsa.