I received products from Mann’s Fresh Vegetables (Mann Packing Company). This post is sponsored by Mann’s Fresh Vegetables, all opinions are my own.
Air Fryer Parmesan Roasted CAULILINI® baby cauliflower is a quick and easy vegetable recipe loaded with nutrients and perfect for weeknight dinners.
I’m so excited I got to try out the new CAULILINI® baby cauliflower from Mann’s Fresh Vegetables. I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate vegetables into my routine.
Meals can get boring so quickly if you aren’t constantly switching up your routine and trying new things!
What is CAULILINI® baby cauliflower?
CAULILINI® baby cauliflower is “baby cauliflower” and is an Asian variety. CAULILINI® baby cauliflower comes from the brassica family, which includes cruciferous veggies and cabbage. It has florets very similiar to cauliflower, but the stalk resembles broccoli. It cooks up a lot like BROCCOLINI® baby broccoli too!
How Does CAULILINI® baby cauliflower Taste?
The taste is sweet and tender and I love that it turns bright green when cooked. It is sweeter than cauliflower. The entire stem is edible, so you can eat the whole thing!
Ways to Cook CAULILINI® baby cauliflower
The veggies come in this steamable bag washed and ready to eat, which is great because if you are strapped for time you can simply throw the bag in the microwave for a quick side dish.
You can grill, saute, roast, fry, and even pickle the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower!
I tried the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower out using my air fryer, which is just as quick and easy as using the microwave.
How to Make Air Fryer Caulilini
- Grab a 10oz bag ofCAULILINI® baby cauliflower Remove it from the bag, no need to steam it first.
- Drizzle the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower with olive oil and any of your favorite seasonings. I like smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place theCAULILINI® baby cauliflower in the air fryer. Air fry for 8 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Open the air fryer and toss in grated parmesan. Air fry for an additional 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted.
CAULILINI® baby cauliflower Nutrition Information
Five pieces of CAULILINI® baby cauliflower has 20 calories, zero grams of fat, 2 net carbs, and 1 gram of protein. These are amazing macros!
Where to Buy CAULILINI® baby cauliflower
Check out the Product Store Locator here to find the location nearest to you.
Air Fryer Parmesan Roasted CAULILINI® baby cauliflower
- Place the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika throughout and Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower to the air fryer basket. Air fry for 8 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Open the air fryer and sprinkle the parmesan cheese throughout. Air fry for an additional 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted and the CAULILINI® baby cauliflower is charred.