Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole
Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole is a quick and easy pressure cooker recipe with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices uncured, nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 red potatoes medium sized and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tsp chives
- 3/4 packet ranch seasoning I used Hidden Valley
- 1 tsp paprika
- McCormick's Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Add the olive oil to the pot. You can also use cooking spray. Turn the Instant Pot on the saute function.
Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning.
Saute the chicken for 2 minutes on each side until the chicken turns white.
Add the potato chunks and chicken broth to the Instant Pot with the chicken breasts.
Put the lid on the pot and adjust the settings to the Manual 10 minutes.
When the pot beeps allow the Instant Pot to release steam on its own without quick release for 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the pot. Using two knives or a knife and fork, shred the chicken. Set aside. Drain the excess liquid from the pot.
Mash the potatoes with a hand mixer or a potato masher inside the pot.
Add the remaining ingredients and the chicken to the pot, except for the cheeses. Only add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese here. Season with paprika, chives, ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Add the mixture to the baking pan.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Cool before serving.