Easy Rum Punch Recipe
Easy Rum Punch Recipe is the best quick Jamaican Caribbean cocktail to whip up for a party. This recipe uses a handful of ingredients including coconut rum, dark rum, white rum, and pineapple juice. Double the recipe and for a crowd and make it by the gallon!
Servings 12 drinks
- 1 750ML bottle coconut rum
- 1 750ML bottle dark spiced rum
- 1 cup white rum
- 4 cups pineapple juice Add more pineapple juice (5-6 cups) if you prefer a sweet punch.
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 1/2 cup club soda Club soda is optional, but I use it to smooth out the taste of the rum.
- Rum punch is STRONG. Taste the punch repeatedly and adjust to your liking. Add more pineapple juice to smooth out the taste if you wish. You can also reduce the amount of rum used.
- You can also substitute Grenadine for Hawaiian Punch. This will also dilute the taste of the rum.
- Some rum punch recipes include lime juice. Feel free to add it if you want a splash of zest.
- You can double the punch, every ingredient serving, to make a gallon of punch for a crowd.
- To make just one cocktail, add 1 ounce of each of the rums to a glass with a tablespoon of grenadine. Add pineapple juice to taste and to fit your preference.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g