Healthy Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Stroganoff
Healthy Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Stroganoff is an easy Crockpot recipe that uses boneless and skinless chicken breasts and cream of chicken soup. This dish is perfect for weeknight dinners and kid-friendly. Prepare it for meal prep or freeze it for later!
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 packet Lipton onion soup
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 oz whole wheat farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt pepper, and McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning to taste
Place the cream cheese in a small bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
Add all of the ingredients (except the pasta and parsley) to the slow-cooker.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours. High for 3-4 hours.
Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
Serve the chicken over the cooked pasta.
Sprinkle with parsley.