Lightened-Up Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili: creamy cheesy chili with chicken
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts
- 1 16 oz can navy beans drained
- 1 16 oz can Great Northern beans drained
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 16 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and chilis drained
- 1/3 cup whole kernel corn frozen
- 1 cup Colby and Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 package white chicken chili seasoning mix
- McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Add all of the ingredients (except the cheese) to the slow-cooker.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours, high for 3-4 hours until the chicken turns white and is tender.
Remove the chicken from the slow-cooker and shred. Return the chicken to the crockpot.
Stir well to combine. Add the cheese to the slow-cooker. Stir. Allow the chili to cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.