Easy Keto Low-Carb Egg Salad
Easy Keto Low-Carb Egg Salad is the perfect summer salad for any spread. This dish is made without avocado or pickles, but feel free to toss those in if you wish! I have even included tips for how to substitute mayo.
Servings 4 servings
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onions I prefer red onions. If you don't like much onion, start with 2 tablespoons and adjust to taste.
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
How to boil eggs on the stove:
- If you like sweet salad, feel free to add sweetener.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan.
- Cover the eggs with cold water. Fill to the top of the eggs.
- Bring the saucepan to a boil.
- Once the water boils, remove the pan from the heat. Cover the pan.
- Allow the eggs to sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and place them in an ice bath to cool for 10 minutes.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g