Easy Baked Crab Rangoon Dip
Easy Baked Crab Rangoon Dip is the best appetizer recipe made with jumbo lump crab and cream cheese. Serve this dip with wonton chips or fresh veggies. You can use imitation crab if you wish.
- 3/4 pound lump crab meat
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- olive oil to coat baking dish or pan if needed
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese and Greek yogurt (or sour cream) in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients, but only half of the cheese (Reserve half of the cheese to cover the top of the baking dish). Mix well.
Coat a small baking dish or cast iron with oil. I like to use olive oil.
Add the dip. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Sprinkle the remaining green onions throughout.
Cool before serving.
- I find it best to reheat it in a 300-degree oven or even on the stove. The microwave will work as well.
- The dip can be frozen for up to a few months. In general, dairy dishes don't freeze as well as other ingredients. It won't taste as good as fresh, but works.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g