Healthy Strawberry and Lemon Sugar-Free Popsicles
This Healthy Strawberry and Lemon Sugar-Free Popsicle recipe is the best homemade frozen fruit ice pop. This dessert treat is keto, low carb, and made with organic sweetener and without aspartame.
Servings 10 popsicles
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Confectioner's Sweetener Taste repeatedly and adjust to taste.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of sweetener will result in popsicles that taste similar to strawberry lemonade. The flavor is mild and you can still taste the lemon. For sweeter popsicles add additional sweetener, perhaps 3/4 a cup.
- Depending on what mold you use, you may have enough blended mix for up to 12 popsicles, which would lower the macros!
- If you use granular sweetener you will notice a grainy difference in texture. Powdered is recommended.
Serving: 1popsicle | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g