Easy Air Fryer Kale Chips
Easy Air Fryer Kale Chips is a quick snack recipe that's also low carb and keto friendly. Serve these with grated parmesan cheese for flavor. You can also make the chips with no oil if you wish.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 10 oz fresh kale ribs removed and chopped into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese I used fresh parmesan that I finely grated myself.
In a large bowl, combine the kale and olive oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper to taste throughout.
Place the kale in the air fryer basket.
Air fry the kale on 270 degrees for 5 minutes.
Open the air fryer and shake the basket. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Open the air fryer and sprinkle the parmesan cheese throughout. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- To garnish the chips you can sprinkle additional grated cheese.
- Kale will wilt down a ton. It may look like you are adding a lot to the air fryer basket, but it will wilt.
- With my Cosori Air Fryer I did not have a problem with the kale flying around in the air fryer, but every air fryer brand is different. If you have an air fryer with a really loud motor, this may happen.To prevent it, place a trivet over the kale chips to keep them from flying around. If you have an air fryer grill basket that will work, too.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g