Easy, Air Fryer Italian Herb Pork Loin
Easy, Air Fryer Italian Herb Pork Loin is a quick marinated recipe that shows you how to cook a small, boneless pork roast in a Power Air Fryer XL, Phillips, Nuwave, or any branded air fryer. Slice this hot and juicy pork into thick chops and serve with your favorite sides. This post also includes tips for tenderloin.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 slices
- 3-4 pound boneless pork loin (not tenderloin)
- 1/4 cup Italian Vinaigrette Marinade I used Primal Kitchen
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (crushed) You can use fresh or dried
- 1 teaspoon thyme You can use fresh or dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle the Italian marinade onto both sides of the pork loin. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning onto both sides.
Marinating the pork loin for 2 hours is recommended, but optional. Marinate the pork loin covered in a bowl or in a sealable bag in the refrigerator.
Place the pork loin into the air fryer basket on air fryer parchment paper. You may have to cut the loin into smaller portions if it doesn't fit your air fryer. I found a 3.5 pound pork loin fit fine in the Power Air Fryer XL.
Air fry the pork loin for 25 minutes on 360 degrees.
Open the air fryer and flip the pork loin. Cook for an additional 12-15 minutes or until the pork loin reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees. Use a meat thermometer.
Remove the pork loin from the air fryer. Allow the meat to rest for at least 10 minutes prior to slicing. You can glaze with additional vinaigrette if desired.
Air Fryer Pork Loin Recipe Tips
- I also added the cream sauce from my Keto Zucchini Noodle Shrimp Alfredo to this dish.
- You can marinate this pork loin a ton of different ways. I also like to use Greek Marinade, Lemon Garlic Marinade, maple glazed, or a homemade marinade using 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
- If you use the Italian Vinaigrette marinade, as recommended, it includes avocado oil, so you don't need to oil the pork loin. If you are using something else, consider adding a tablespoon or two of olive oil to the pork loin. This will help keep it juicy.
- I freeze cooked pork loin in sealable freezer bags, labeled with the date. You can freeze it for 4-6 months.
- A pork tenderloin will need to cook at a higher temperature of 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 17g