Keto Low-Carb Skinny Frozen Strawberry Margarita Cocktails
Keto Low-Carb Skinny Frozen Strawberry Margarita Cocktails are the best quick and easy sugar-free drinks for the keto diet and lifestyle. Restaurant margaritas and margarita mix are loaded with sugar and carbs. Ditch their version for healthy homemade!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 8 oz tequila You can add more for a stronger cocktail
- 1/2 cup monkfruit simple syrup Use DISCOUNT CODE STAYSNATCHED for savings
- 2 cups frozen strawberries If you use fresh fruit, your margaritas will be harder to thicken.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice The amount of limes will vary based on the size of your limes
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 2 cups of ice
- sliced lime to garnish
- salt to garnish
Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend for 45-60 seconds until the mixture forms a drink.
Taste the drink repeatedly to assess if it needs more tequila, syrup, etc. To thicken the texture you can add more ice. If so you may need to add more tequila as well.
Add one tablespoon of fresh lime juice and kosher salt (enough to line your margarita glass) to a glass rimmer. Dip the margarita glass in the fresh lime juice and then the salt to line the rim of the glass. You can also use sweetener. Pour the margaritas into the margarita glass.
Keto Low-Carb Frozen Margarita Tips:
- Use a quality blender. I use my Instant Pot Ace Blender for these. A decent blender should work just fine.
- Add more ice to the mixture to thicken up the margaritas if you like them really thick.
- Try to avoid using fresh fruit (if you want thick margaritas). The frozen fruit will thicken up the cocktail.
- A mid-range priced tequila will work well in this recipe. I wouldn't go cheap, but I also wouldn't use a top-shelf brand since it will be blended with other ingredients.
- Keep in mind that as the drink melts, the tequila taste will lighten up. I like to add a little more tequila than normal for this purpose.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g