Easy, 5-Minute Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Easy, 5-Minute Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a quick gluten-free porridge recipe loaded with almond milk or coconut milk, cinnamon, and nuts. Eating quinoa for breakfast is a healthy alternative if you can't have oatmeal. This hot cereal is a great breakfast idea if you are strapped for time. Feel free to add chocolate, strawberries, or any of your favorite toppings.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 package Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Organic Quinoa see instructions below on how to cook raw quinoa
- 1 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt any flavor you choose
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pecan halves
- dash of cinnamon
Additional topping ideas: granola, natural peanut butter, and clover honey.
How to Make Quinoa
- To cook 1 cup of raw quinoa, rinse it with water first.
- Boil 2 cups of water on the stove.
- Add the quinoa and reduce the heat to low. Cover the pot.
- Simmer the quinoa for 15-20 minutes until the water has absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g