Quick and Easy Vanilla Protein Donuts with Sprinkles
Quick and Easy Vanilla Protein Donuts with Sprinkles is a high protein packed recipe that uses clean eating ingredients like whey protein powder. You can make your own baked Dough Bar doughnuts from Shark Tank right in your own home!
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder plant based for dairy-free
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Stevia or low calorie sweetener
- 2 egg whites
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder gluten-free
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ scoop protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Add the almond milk, apple sauce, vanilla extract, and stir.
In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients, then add to the wet ingredients.
Spoon the batter into the donut molds. Bake for 23-25 minutes.
Serving: 1donut | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g