Shrimp Rice Bowl with Mango Salsa
Succulent shrimp with mango, red onions, garlic, fresh cilantro, and avocado topped with brown rice and quinoa
- 1 ½ pounds of raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup of mango sliced
- ½ cup of cilantro chopped
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups of Seeds of Change Brown Rice/Quinoa combination
- 1 lime cut into 4 slices
- 1 medium avocado thinly sliced
- paprika McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Kosher salt, and pepper to taste
Combine the mango, cilantro, red onion, and garlic and stir. Refrigerate.
Season the shrimp with the seasonings.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the shrimp to the skillet.
Cook 2-3 minutes on each side, until the shrimp turns bright pink.
Cook the quinoa brown rice combo according to package instructions (90 minutes in the microwave).
Arrange four bowls with shrimp, the mango salsa, quinoa brown rice, avocado slices, and lime.