Easy Instant Pot Chicken Ramen Soup
This Easy Instant Pot Chicken Ramen Soup is the best homemade bowl you can whip up with tender chicken thighs, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and soft boiled eggs. Drizzle it in a spicy chili crisp for more flavor!
Servings 5 servings
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs Chicken breasts will also work with no adjustment to cook time.
- 6 cups broth I used chicken.
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger Fresh and minced (¼ teaspoon if using ground)
- 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce Start with 3 tablespoons. Adjust to taste if necessary after the dish has cooked. You can also sub liquid amino, coconut aminos, etc.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar I use unsweetened.
- 2 cups bok choy
- 1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 6 oz Ramen Noodles You can use Ramen pasta noodles or 2 packages of Ramen Noodle Soup and discard the flavor packages
- Soft or medium boiled eggs For topping
Add the chicken, broth, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice wine vinegar to the Instant Pot.
Pressure cook for 10 minutes, with a natural release of steam for 10 minutes. Do not quick release the steam.
Open the pot, remove the chicken and slice it up and return it back to the pot.
Place the Instant Pot on the Saute function. Add in the bok choy, snap peas, shiitake mushrooms, grated carrots, and Ramen.
Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the pasta is soft.
Serve in bowls topped with soft boiled eggs.
You can make this vegetarian by omitting the chicken and using vegetable broth instead. You wouldn't need to pressure cook it. You can bring all of the ingredients to a boil using a soup pot on the stove.
White wine vinegar and apple cider vinegar can be substituted for rice wine vinegar. The dish will not taste the same and rice wine vinegar is recommended.
Peanut oil is a substitute for sesame oil, but the flavor of the dish will not taste the same.
You can substitute and add in any veggies you like.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g