Easy Keto Low-Carb Lemonade
Easy Keto Low-Carb Lemonade is a quick recipe prepared with freshly squeezed lemons, water, and monkfruit, stevia, or Swerve for a natural sweetener. You won't miss the ChickFilA version after trying this!
Servings 10 cups
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sweetener
- additional water to adjust to taste I added 5 cups
Juice the lemons using a lemon squeezer or lemon juicer. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher. I used a strainer when adding it to a pitcher because there were parts of the flesh from juicing.
Pour 2 cups of water into a pan on medium-high heat. Add in the sweetener and stir.
This will create a simple syrup. Continue to stir until the mixture is clear.
Remove from the heat and add it to the pitcher with the lemon juice. Stir and add additional water to taste/meet your lemonade preference.
- The number of lemons you will need will vary based on the size of the lemons you use and how much juice you can get from each. Typically, I use 8-10 lemons.
- The best cheap way to make this recipe is to pick up a bag of lemons from Costco. A bag is usually $6.
- If you are having trouble juicing the lemons, place them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. This will help soften them up.
- Adjust this recipe to suit your taste and needs. If you like really sweet lemonade, add more sweetener.
- You can heat the simple syrup in the microwave if you wish. Heat it until the mixture turns clear, timing will vary.
- You can save a little time and work by using this monkfruit simple syrup from Lakanto instead of making your own.
- You can make strawberry lemonade using 2 cups of fresh puréed strawberries.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 1g