Easy, Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Easy, Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is a quick roasted and fried recipe for the best vegetable wings! These make an amazing appetizer or side dish. Drizzle these veggies with Frank's Red Hots Buffalo sauce and you've got the perfect kick!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into small bites
- cooking oil I use olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- salt and pepper to taste
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
Add the melted butter, buffalo sauce, and salt and pepper to taste to a bowl. Stir to combine.
Add the cauliflower bites to the air fryer. Spray with cooking oil. Cook for 7 minutes on 400 degrees.
Open the air fryer and place the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the butter and buffalo mixture throughout. Stir.
Add the cauliflower back to the air fryer. Cook for an additional 7-8 minutes on 400 degrees until the cauliflower wings are crisp. Every air fryer brand is different. Be sure to use your personal judgment to assist with optimal cook time.
Remove the cauliflower from the air fryer and serve
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed.
- If you find the cauliflower is not crisping, spritz more oil.
- The longer you cook the cauliflower, the more it will crisp.
- You can add breading (almond flour or breadcrumbs) if you wish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g