Quick and Easy Vanilla Protein Donuts with Sprinkles
Quick and Easy Vanilla Protein Donuts with Sprinkles is a high protein packed recipe that uses clean eating ingredients like whey protein powder. You can make your own baked Dough Bar doughnuts from Shark Tank right in your own home!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder plant based for dairy-free
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Stevia or low calorie sweetener
- 2 egg whites
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder gluten-free
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ scoop protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Add the almond milk, apple sauce, vanilla extract, and stir.
In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients, then add to the wet ingredients.
Spoon the batter into the donut molds. Bake for 23-25 minutes.
Serving: 1donut | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g