Almond Butter Berry Power Protein Smoothie Bowl
Quick and Easy protein smoothie bowl filled with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 tsp pecan pieces
- 1 tsp clover honey
- 2 tsp Bear Naked Peak Protein Granola
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
Add the almond milk, Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, protein powder, and almond butter to a blender. Blend until the contents are fully blended.
Add the smoothie to a bowl.
Top with the fresh fruit, granola, nuts, and pecans.
Drizzle honey throughout.