Creamy BLT Dip Recipe
This Creamy BLT Dip Recipe is loaded with bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and cream cheese. It also includes the best homemade ranch seasoning mix. Serve this party appetizer dip cold or baked and warm.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened either at room temperature or microwave for about 15-20 seconds
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce I use romaine.
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes I used 1 medium tomato.
Ranch Seasoning (You can use 2 tablespoons of pre-mixed ranch seasoning if you wish)
Add the cream cheese and Greek yogurt to a large bowl.
Add in the spices for the ranch seasoning and stir.
Transfer the mixture to a serving dish (an 8 or 9 inch will work).
Top with the shredded lettuce, cooked bacon, and tomatoes.
- To serve the dip warm substitute the lettuce for green onions. Bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the dip bubbles.
- Because this dip is made with dairy ingredients, if frozen it will have separation and become watery. A frozen cheese or cream dip would either be crumbly or watery when it is thawed. I would not freeze this dip.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g