Easy Keto Low-Carb Chicken Salad
This Easy Keto Low-Carb Chicken Salad is a quick and old-fashioned recipe that is far from boring. It's made with juicy chicken breasts, mayo, celery, and chopped onions. Your lunch meal prep just got easier!
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped into cubes You can use rotisserie chicken, cooked chicken, or roast your own chicken breasts following the instructions below
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery I use a food processor to do this quickly.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- When using rotisserie chicken, I remove the skin from the breasts. You can leave it if you wish.
- The consistency of this chicken salad is thick and creamy. If you like a really creamy salad, add additional mayo.
- You can use canned chicken if you wish, though I would never recommend anyone eat chicken from a can. It’s typically high in sodium and contains other additives.
- If you are looking to make the recipe with no mayo, use plain Greek yogurt or sour cream instead.
HOW TO ROAST CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add 2 chicken breasts to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the chicken for 16-20 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Use a meat thermometer.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 27g