Easy, Keto Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Chaffles
Easy, Keto Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Chaffles is a quick and easy recipe that will show you how to make keto-friendly waffles using two ingredients! Add in cinnamon and sweetener to get sweet waffles drizzled with low-carb syrup.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
Servings 1 large waffle
Add the egg to a bowl and beat. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Plug in the waffle iron and grease the iron with oil or butter.
When hot, add the batter and close the iron.
I let my waffles cook until the indicator light on the iron said they were finished. This was about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes. Your timing may vary depending on the iron you use.
Carefully remove the waffle from the iron. I like to use a spatula because the waffles are really soft to touch initially.
Let the waffles stand for 2-3 minutes. They will firm up.
- Makes 1 large waffle or 2 small waffles.
- If you are using a mini waffle iron, divide the batter in half to make 2 waffles.
- You may have batter leak out of the waffle iron. This usually happened to me if I tried to evenly spread the batter throughout the iron myself. Focus on spreading it in the middle of the iron and not along the edges. When you close the iron the batter will fill out on its own.
- I have tested the recipe using granular sweetener and Confectioner's Sweetener. Both worked fine.
- If you do not sweeten chaffles, in my opinion, they taste really savory. I also think that by making them the standard way with just egg and mozzarella, I taste the egg a lot more.
- I tested the recipe using 1 tablespoon of sweetener, and felt like the chaffles tasted eggy. Feel free to adjust to your taste and preference.
- You can freeze the chaffles. They may soften when you defrost. You can try crisping them in a toaster.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g