Quick and Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob will pair wonderfully with BBQ side dishes or as a vegetable complement to any dinner meal. You can use fresh or frozen corn. You will need foil for boiled corn and no foil for grilled corn. The garlic butter glaze in this recipe will have everyone's mouth watering!
- 4 ears corn husks removed
- cooking oil spray
Optional Butter Topping
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the corn on the cob in the air fryer basket.
Spray both sides of the corn with oil. I like to use olive oil.
Cook the corn for 8-10 minutes on 400 degrees. Check in on the corn on the cob. Each air fryer cooks at different speeds. If you like charred corn with a grilled taste, the corn will need a longer cook time.
Remove the corn and coat the with the optional melted garlic butter.
Air Fryer Corn Tips
- Wrap the corn on the cob in foil if you are going for boiled corn on the cob. Leave it off if you want grilled corn on the cob.
- I like to spray the corn with olive oil before air frying. This is optional.
- Monitor the cooking time as you air fry. Each air fryer brand will cook at different speeds. Adjust the cook time to your liking based on if you preferred charred corn, or no char.
Serving: 1ear | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g