Air Fryer Pull Apart Cheese Garlic Bread
Air Fryer Pull Apart Cheese Garlic Bread is a quick and easy recipe that can be made with your Nuwave, Power Air Fryer, or oven. You can make fried frozen garlic French bread using store bought or even Texas toast. Pair this bread with pizza or your favorite Italian dish!
Melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds.
Add olive oil, garlic, parsley, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper to the butter and stir.
Place the bread down flat, horizontally. Cut the bread using a serrated bread knife diagonally, about 2/3rds of the way through the bread, without cutting through the bread. Avoid the edges of the bread (about 1 inch from the corners). Turn the bread around and make diagonal cuts the other way to create small diamond shapes.
Load the garlic olive oil butter into the cracks and crevices throughout the bread. I used a cooking brush.
Next, add the cheese into each of the cracks. You can use shredded cheese or cubed. Cubed cheese is a lot easier to stuff into the bread, but I prefer to use shredded because it melts easier. If using shredded you can try stuffing the cheese into the bread with a butter knife.
Place the bread in the air fryer. Cook on 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Cool before serving.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Tips:
- Measure and test your bread out first to be sure it will fit your air fryer. If the bread is too large you can trim it down some.
- You can use any bread that you like, just be sure it fits your air fryer.
- Be careful not to slice totally through the bread. If you notice a portion was sliced down too far, you can use a toothpick to hold the bread together.
- If you would like to have a bunch of pull apart areas of the bread, create a lot of slices in the bread, closer together. For large pull apart areas, make less slices in the bread.
- Feel free to add more cheese if you want more!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g