Keto Low-Carb-Gluten Free Pound Cake
Keto Low-Carb-Gluten Free Pound Cake is a quick, easy, healthy recipe using lemon, almond flour, sour cream, and cream cheese. Make your own sugar-free, no-carb cake mix in no time. You can use a bundt or loaf pan in this recipe. Add blueberries, chocolate, or other carb-free toppings. Coconut flour is not used in this recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
I used a 9x5 loaf pan, but you can also use a bundt pan. Grease the pan with butter or cooking oil. I used butter. Add the butter, cream cheese, and Confectioner's sweetener to a mixing bowl. Mix with a hand mixer or standing mixer until the butter and sugar is smooth.
Add the eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Mix.
Combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix.
Pour the batter into the greased pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Use a toothpick to gauge when it has finished baking. Insert a toothpick into the very middle. Test if the toothpick comes out clean.
Remove the loaf pan from the oven and place it on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
Use a cake spatula to dig into the sides and edges of the cake to loosen. Flip the cake over and remove the loaf pan. Cool for an additional 10 minutes on a cooling rack.
Keto Pound Cake Recipe Tips:
Homemade Keto Whipped Cream
- Remove the wet ingredients (eggs, cream cheese, sour cream, and butter) from the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature.
- While using a mixer, beat at medium speed.
- Do not overbeat the batter. Over mixing will lead to crumbles in the cake.
- If you use a bundt pan for this recipe, sizing will vary.
- Place the cake in the center of the oven. Keep the door closed. Limit your check-ins, when you do check in, open and close the oven door gently, to avoid a loss of heat and/or the cake falling.
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon Swerve
Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer and mix for 2 minutes. Add in the Swerve. Mix until whipped cream forms.
Keto Buttercream Frosting
1/2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup Confectioner's sweetener
Combine the butter, heavy cream, and vanilla. Mix.
Add in half of the confectioner's sugar. Mix. Add the other half and mix.