Easy Antipasto Salad Recipe
Easy Antipasto Salad Recipe is a quick Italian appetizer platter made with lettuce, salami, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese and more. This keto meat salad is best served cold. Add pasta if you wish.
Servings 4 servings
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce or leafy greens
- 3 oz salami
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 4 oz provolone cheese chopped into small pieces
- 8 oz marinated mozzarella balls
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 12 oz jarred marinated artichokes drained
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Italian dressing
Macros assume 1 tablespoon of Primal Kitchen Italian Dressing per serving.
This salad is flexible, which means you can add whatever you want to it, and you can take away what you don't like.
The meal is traditionally served with cured meats, but I like to use uncured-nitrate free meat with no preservatives. You can find these at Trader Joe’s and other stores like Sprouts and sometimes Target.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 36g