This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
Calories: 219 Fat: 19G Net Carbs: 1G Protein: 10G
Macros are provided as a courtesy and calculated using MyFitnessPal. Calculate your specific macros using the exact brand ingredients you use and the macros calculator of your choice.
Net Carbs = Total Carbs – Dietary Fiber – Sugar Alcohols like Xylitol and Erythritol. Check out this post on How to Calculate Net Carbs for more information.
Is Spinach Keto Friendly?
How Many Calories are in Homemade Spinach Dip?
How Many Carbs are in Keto Spinach Cheese Dip?
There is 1 net carb per serving. This entire dish makes 10 servings.
How Do You Make Easy Spinach Dip?
How Long Will Homemade Spinach Dip Last/Keep?
How Do You Make Keto Guacamole?
Looking for a dinner recipe? Check out my Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe.
WATCH THE VIDEO!
Easy, Keto Low-Carb Baked Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
- 5 tablespoons mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened or room temperature)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain the excess water from the spinach.
- Place the cream cheese in a small bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to soften. You can also use room temperature cream cheese.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, shredded cheese, garlic, salt and pepper to taste to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add in the drained spinach and green onions. Stir.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add the dip to the dish. Bake for 15-22 minutes, until cheese, is melted and bubbly.
- Cool before serving.