Enjoy Taco Tuesday with half of the carbs with lightened-up, healthy taco zucchini noodles skillet. I LOVE zoodles, perfect way to save carbs. I also get a little kick out of using my spiralizer for veggies. I prefer 90-93% lean ground beef over ground turkey or chicken. Feel free to use whichever you prefer. I also used Trader Joe’s fat-free refried black beans with jalapenos. This is an absolute favorite of mine! The more you use, the spicier the dish will turn out. If you are opposed to spicy you may want to use less than the recipe calls for.
Calories: 197 Fat: 3G Net Carbs: 13G Protein: 22G
This one pan dish makes the perfect weeknight meal. Less clean up means more time for me!
Taco Zucchini Noodles
- Prepare the zucchini noodles using a spiralizer. Pat the noodles dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the garlic and red onions. Cook until fragrant.
- Add in the ground beef, chili powder, and cumin. Break down the ground beef into small pieces as it cooks.
- Add the Rotel, black beans, taco seasoning, and green pepper. Mix well and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbs)