These moist sweet potato protein muffins are great for meal prep! I made this batch on a Sunday afternoon. Using 6 small Ziploc bags, I stored 2 muffins in each. I placed them all in my refrigerator, making it easy to grab a couple for work each morning.
If you want a dairy-free option be sure to use plant-based protein vs whey protein.
Calories: 137 Fat: 7G Net Carbs: 6G Protein: 10G
Sweet Potato Protein Muffins (Dairy Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a knife poke a few small holes in the sweet potatoes.
- Place in microwave for 7-8 minutes.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a mixing bowl. Using a potato masher, mash for a few seconds. Use a power mixer on low speed to complete mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and place the mixture in muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.