Calories: 158 Fat: 8G Net Carbs: 16G Protein: 4G
This recipe provides a nice break from the traditional mixed greens salad.
Added perk: bacon makes everything better!
This is a fun side dish that can be paired with pretty much anything. The dressing is my favorite part. It adds so much flavor!
Sweet Potato and Bacon Salad
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons of mustard seasoning
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Add the potatoes to the pan.
- Roast the sweet potatoes for 20-25 minutes until the sweet potatoes become soft.
- Add the parsley and green onions and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Using a medium bowl, prepare the dressing. Combine all of the ingredients and whisk together.
- Remove the sweet potatoes and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the bacon and sweet potatoes to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with the dressing. Serve.