Best Keto Low-Carb Snack Protein Bars Review outlines all of the health benefits of the Perfect Keto Almond Butter Brown Protein Bar, the best on the market. This bar has no sugar alcohols, is sweetened with stevia, and loaded with collagen. It has all of the healthy fats and protein you need to stay in ketosis.
Right now my readers have an in on the discount! Click here and use my discount and save 25% today!
If you have been a loyal reader of mine for a while, you have noticed that my recipes focus on quick and easy dishes and snacks that are healthy, while not compromising on taste. I have to be honest, even I get busy sometimes!
Between my workout schedule, work, and making time for family and friends I am swamped. With the holiday season pretty much in full swing, that is not going to change anytime soon. I love everything about the holiday season! So I definitely don’t want to give up any time associated with that.
That’s where Perfect Keto Almond Butter Brownie Bars have stepped in! These bars are the only low-carb protein bars on the market that actually help support a keto lifestyle and ketosis. There are no artificial ingredients and no sugar alcohols. I love that they are sweetened with organic stevia and have a hint of salt for even more flavor. That hint of salt is my favorite thing about these bars!
Perfect Keto Low-Carb Protein Bar Facts:
- Organic almond butter & almonds. Almonds are low in carbs and loaded with monounsaturated fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, which keeps me feeling full for longer and gives me a nice dose of micronutrients. And since Perfect Keto only uses organic almond butter and almonds, I don’t have to worry about nasty pesticide exposure that comes with other brands.
- Grass-fed collagen. Collagen directly supports healthy skin, hair, nails, brain, joints, gut, heart, and eye health.
- Cacao butter. The cacao butter in this bar serves two purposes: it adds an extra layer of fats in the form of saturated fats, which can help reduce inflammation, and gives these bars a richer texture that feels more like a brownie than a bar.
- Organic cocoa. Cocoa is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants — which can help fight free radicals — and it’s beneficial for heart health. So while you’re technically eating cocoa, it’s nothing like the sugar-filled chocolate you’re used to since there’s added health benefits. So it’s better taste-wise and nutritionally.
- Organic coconut oil. As one of the best fats on keto, coconut oil is packed with medium-chain fatty acids that give your body the fuel it needs to power through any day and it helps support ketosis. It also has anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so you know it’s a staple in my house.
- Soluble tapioca fiber. It’s the cheap binders found in other bars, among many things, that have a tendency to kick you out of ketosis. That’s why Perfect Keto ditched those altogether and used soluble tapioca fiber, which keeps these bars keto-friendly.
Here’s how I use Perfect Keto Bars + Keto Coffee as a breakfast replacement:
- Step 1: Brew a cup of Perfect Keto’s Instant Coffee and pair it with their Keto Bar
- Step 2: Enjoy this energizing and satisfying combo on-the-go or sip it slowly as you start your day at home
If you’re new to keto and are struggling with hunger in between meals or you’re trying to find a satisfying, convenient way to enjoy a keto snack on-the-go without ruining ketosis, I would highly recommend trying these Perfect Keto Bars.
Click here and use my discount and save 25% today!
I hope you enjoy!