Calories: 185 Fat: 2G Net Carbs: 3G Protein: 37G
During the summer I love to grill. Grilling adds so much flavor to food, especially if you allow meat to marinate overnight. For this recipe, you can allow it to marinate overnight or you can grill it immediately if you are strapped for time. Salmon cooks pretty fast on the grill, which makes this dish an easy meal prep item.
Grilled Salmon Kebobs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick’s Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 1 ½ pounds salmon cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 bamboo sticks soaked in water for 45 minutes to an hour
- Combine all of the spices and seasonings in a medium bowl.
- Season the salmon and place in Ziploc bags to marinate (max of 12 hours)
- Thread the salmon and sliced lemon onto the skewers.
- Grill the fish, until the fish begins to flake. Turn occasionally for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.