Gluten-Free Frozen Strawberry Greek Yogurt Bites are the perfect snack and/or dessert. The calorie count is low enough you can enjoy two bites and not feel any guilt! I opted for coconut sugar vs regular sugar because organic palm coconut sugar is 3-5% fructose. Regular table sugar is 70-70% fructose. We see reports all of the time on how unhealthy fructose can be. I always opt to lower my intake, when possible.
Calories: 133 Fat: 7G Net Carbs: 14G Protein: 4G
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” cart=”y” identifier=”B007TGH4CK” locale=”US” tag=”staysnatched-20″]
Create a crust using almond meal, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
I am always looking for easy dessert recipes that are also healthy. This recipe scores bonus points because it is also gluten-free. I am a HUGE fan of Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is a great source of protein. This recipe is not meant to be a protein dessert, however, it is nice to incorporate a little protein here and there!
Be careful! It may be difficult to stop yourself from eating them all.
Pin Me 🙂
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” cart=”y” identifier=”B0082GV1Z2″ locale=”US” tag=”staysnatched-20″]
Gluten Free Frozen Strawberry Greek Yogurt Bites
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¾ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cup strawberries sliced
- Gather 6 cupcake liners.
- Combine the almond meal and coconut sugar, mix well. Add the coconut oil and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt and honey. Top the almond meal mixture with the yogurt and honey.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.