A balsamic vinegar salmon sheet pan is the perfect remedy for a busy lifestyle. This dish makes the perfect weeknight dinner because it takes less than 30 minutes to whip up. This recipe also works great for meal prep because it takes little to no effort to throw everything together, and then move onto prepping the next dish. I typically prep 2-3 recipes each weekend so that I have meals for lunch and dinner each day of the following week. If I am feeling really ambitious, I will prep breakfast for the week, too.
Calories: 225 Fat: 5G Net Carbs: 11G Protein: 30.5G
I am pretty obsessed with McCormick’s Grill Mate products. I use their seasonings in just about every dish. The salmon, chicken, and steak rubs have so much flavor! The BBQ seasoning is incredible. I use it often on dishes that are not grilled, as I did here.
VEGGIES, VEGGIES, and more VEGGIES. Summer is on the rise. Low-carb recipes definitely help support waist-line goals for summer. HOWEVER, I still encourage everyone to follow my motto! Make health and fitness a priority every day of the year instead of focusing on one season. When you STAY ready, you never have to GET ready. That is truly an incredible feeling.
Balsamic Vinegar Salmon Sheet Pan
- 20 oz skinless salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 cups zucchini sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper sliced
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary dried
- 1 tsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp McCormick's Grill Mates BBQ Seasoning
- McCormick's Grill Mates Salmon Rub (or Chicken Seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the balsamic vinegar to both sides of the salmon with a cooking brush.
- Season the fish with the seasonings. Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Add the vegetables to a large bowl. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper (to taste) to the bowl. Toss to fully coat the veggies.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the salmon and veggies. Cover with another piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the parchment paper and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the salmon and veggies to cool. Serve!