Calories: 124 Fat: 9G Net Carbs: 4G Protein: 6G
This dressing pairs well with Southwestern-style salads, tacos, nachos, or pretty much anything you would love to pair with avocado. I like a thick consistency for this type of dressing. If you prefer something that is more like standard salad dressing, add a little bit more olive oil and/or lime juice.
Avocado Lime dressing
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 cup plain, non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lime juice of
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Place the salad dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse for 30-45 seconds until the avocado is smooth.
- Remove from the blender and refrigerate.