Calories: 322 Fat: 15G Net Carbs: 13G Protein: 31G
This recipe provides a guilt-free way to indulge on pasta and is paired with flavorful chicken.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon, half of the lemon cut in slices, the other half, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves chopped.
- ¼ cup capers
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- McCormicks Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Kosher salt, and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Season the chicken breasts.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the olive oil to the pan. Allow the oil to become warm.
- Add the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken breasts to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Turn the heat to medium-low. Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, almond milk, juice from half a lemon, and capers. Adjust the temperature to medium high heat and allow the sauce to boil.
- Return the heat to medium low and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve the chicken over the pasta with added sauce.